BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) is under ownership of Government of India, engineering and manufacturing enterprise Situated in New Delhi. It is owned by Ministry of Heavy Industries- Government of India.
BHEL was established in 1956 and it is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer. Here in this article you can get complete information about all the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment 2022. Such as application process, selection process, age limit, important dates, admit Card, results, cut-off, eligibility criteria, salary etc.
Here you can also get who can apply, How to apply. If you need any more information about this recruitment you can ask in the comments box please do not mention you’re any Identity number or mobile number in the comments box you can contact us through contact us page.
BHEL recruitment 2022 detailed Information
Name of organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Organization website: https://www.bhel.com/
• Through online Mode
Post Name & Number:
Fitter: 65 Posts
Turner: 19 Posts
Machinist: 43 Posts
Welder: 20 Posts
Electrician: 26 Posts
Draughtsman (Mech.): 02 Posts
Electronics Mechanic: 01 Post
MMV: 01 Post
Carpenter: 01 Post
Foundry Man: 06 Posts
Job Location: Haridwar
Job Location: As per Govt Norms
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates from all over India can apply in BHEL
- Male Female Both Can Apply
- Freshers and Experience both can apply
Please do check the Official Notification and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
Age Limit for BHEL Recruitment 2022: As on 01.04.2022
- Minimum Age> 18 Years
- Maximum Age> 27 years
- Please do check the official notification for more age limit details for different posts.
OBC: 03 Years
SC or ST: 05 Years
•Selection process will be based on- written test
• Please do check the official notification for more selection process details for different posts. Notification link is given below.
• Candidates should have passed 10th with ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Year of Passing : 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 according to post and qualification in relevant discipline and it should be equivalent from recognized university or institute.
• For more information kindly visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply in BHEL recruitment 2022:
1. Candidates must have to read official notification carefully from official website
2. Please click the Apply link given below.
3. Register yourself and log in after that fill your all details like personal details, education, etc.
4. Upload Resume if required
5. Warning- do not pay any fees, this job is absolutely free
7. Now keep your eyes on this website for Admit Card and Exam Date Update etc.
8. Now its done.
9. If you are still facing problem you can fully watch the video given below
In this video step by step apply process is shown.
All the best!!