How to Apply IDFC First Credit Card | Lifetime Free Credit Card | Credit Card Online Telugu
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of Erstwhile IDFC Bank and Erstwhile Capital First on December 18, 2018.
Growth is real only when it is sustainable and serves the long-term interest of stakeholders. An aspiration for accelerated and sustained growth paved the way for the merger of erstwhile IDFC Bank Ltd and erstwhile Capital First Ltd on December 18, 2018.
Thus, a new bank with a new DNA was born – IDFC FIRST Bank. The merger is a milestone in the history of the two institutions and marks the end of one journey and the beginning of a new one.
IDFC FIRST Bank is born to be distinctly different from what it was earlier. It has a renewed focus on retail business with an intent to fast-forward its growth trajectory and to serve many more customer segments that are growth drivers of the Indian economy.
Our new bank fuses state-of-the-art technology and superior liability platform of erstwhile IDFC Bank with analytics-led lending capabilities, the retail DNA, and the strong profitability track record of erstwhile Capital First.
It enables both the institutions to expand capabilities and reach and to better serve customers. Thus, the merger sets the stage for the creation of a financially and strategically stronger entity. IDFC FIRST Bank now has a strong funded asset base of more than ₹ 1,10,400 crore with 37% in the retail segment.
Its quarterly annualized Net Interest Margin has expanded from 1.9% to 3.0% post-merger. The Bank now enjoys a leading position in some of the retail asset segments. The Bank’s tech-driven liabilities platform is ready to grow exponentially with a new focus on expanding its footprint across the nation.
The combined customer base is now 7.3 million and growing, with a significant share of it in India’s booming hinterland.
FIRST Millennia Credit Card
Designed for the millennial lifestyle, this card is just as cool as it looks! With its 10X Reward Points, low interest rates & amazing merchant discounts this card will stay with you forever.
Your reward points, Yours to keep forever!
Easy to earn, Easy to redeem!
10X Reward Points on incremental spends above ₹20,000 per month and spends done on your birthday
6X & 3X Reward Points on online & offline purchases respectively for spends up to ₹20,000 per month
Unlimited Reward points that never expire
Use Reward points to instantly pay for online or in-store purchases
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES
- First-in-class features.
- Designed to delight, year after year.
- Welcome voucher worth ₹500 on spending ₹15,000 or more within 90 days of card generation
- 5% cashback (up to ₹1000) on the transaction value of the first EMI done within 90 days of card generation
- 25% discount on movie tickets up to ₹100 on Paytm mobile app (valid once per month)
- 4 complimentary Railway lounge visits per quarter
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance worth ₹1,399
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1%, at all fuel stations across India, up to ₹200/month
- 300+ Merchant offers, All year long! | Up to 20% discount at 1500+ restaurants |
- Up to 15% discount at 3000+ Health & Wellness outlets
- Personal Accident Cover of ₹2,00,000* and Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹25,000
- Convert all transactions* above ₹2,500 into easy & convenient EMIs from your mobile app
- Instant EMI conversion for all online transactions* above ₹2,500 on the bank’s OTP page
- Enjoy convenient transfer of balances from your other bank credit cards with our balance transfer privilege*
FEES AND CHARGES
- Low on charges,
- high on benefits!
- No annual fee. Lifetime Free Credit Card
- Low Interest Rates (APR), from 0.75% to 3.5% per month (9% to 42% per annum)
Interest-free cash withdrawals on Domestic and International ATMs for up to 48 days (Cash Advance Fee of only ₹250 per transaction)
OVL Charges – 2.5% of the over-limit amount subject to a minimum charge of ₹500
Late Payment Fee – 15% of Total Amount Due (subject to a minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1250)
Forex Markup at 3.5% for all international transactions
Frequently asked questions
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for an IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be aged 21 yrs. or above in order to apply for an IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card
Indian Resident & Sourcing Locations:
- Applicant must qualify as an Indian resident and have a current and permanent residential address within India
- IDFC FIRST Banks maintains a set of cities which are allowed for sourcing
Credit Bureau History
- Applicant is expected to have a good credit bureau score and no evidence / history of defaulting on loans or missing payments on loans or credit cards
- Credit Bureau Score is an indicator of how likely a customer is to repay outstanding bills on time
- As applicable for different card variants offered by IDFC FIRST Bank
- Minimum Net Monthly Income = ₹25,000 (subject to change)
Internal Policy Criteria
- Bank runs certain internal policy criteria to select a customer for issuing credit cards
- Internal Policy criteria are based on bureau history, any existing Bank relationship, customer demographics, and credit exposure
- The Bank reserves the right to issue a Credit Card to the applicant basis an assessment of his / her credentials. The final decision is at the Bank’s sole discretion, in line with the mentioned internal policies, and notwithstanding the applicant meeting the above criteria
Is there a Joining/ Membership/ Annual fee on IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards?
There is absolutely no Joining/ Membership/ Annual fee applicable on any of the IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards. Your card is free for life.
How can I redeem the reward points that I have earned on my card?
You can directly use your points to pay for your online purchases or when shopping at a store. Just choose the option to ‘pay with points’. You can also redeem your reward points against amazing offers at idfcfirstrewards.poshvine.com.
Visit the official website to apply for more credit cards – “Click Here“
Also you can visit the Official bank IDFC First bank